This painting is called The Journey from the collection Devotion Story of Mevlana Jalaleddin Rumi & His Master “Shams- e Tabrizi”. It is an exquisite piece of art by Parviz Lotfollahi who is an Iranian painter and graphic designer. Lotfollahi is notable for a story of mysticism, Sufism, and inner guidance to the deepest facts of existence in all of his works of art. Acrylic, pastels, and composite water on graffiti paper were used to create this technique. It follows a mix technique and collage form in expressing modern, abstract expressionism and figurative style.
- Name- The journey
- Artist - Parviz Lotfollahi ( signed work)
- Original size - 27”x39” (70x100 cm)
- Technique - Mix technique , collage
- Style - modern, abstract expressionism, figurative
- Note - This original rt work is unframed and the expected delivery time is 10-20 business days.