Traditionally produced and originated in the city of Isfahan, this qalamkari tablecloth is an example of refined beauty. The process involved in creating the pattern is truly remarkable. The cotton fabric is first boiled inside a walnut or pomegranate skin followed by getting stamped by flower and vegetable colors. Cover dining tables with this organic tablecloth or use it during a wedding or an engagement ceremony to accent the decor. Though made in a traditional style it is modern in spirit.
- Size - 40"x40" ( 100x100 cm)
- Color - blue, green and beige
- Hand stamping - 600 times stamping per square meter with handmade wooden stamps
- Material- organic cotton, natural fabric
- Cleaning method- Use cold water and soft detergent. Make sure to iron it from the back while the iron is set to silk degree..