Made in an organic and traditional way with hand stamped qalamkari pattern in the city of Isfahan. The sofreh stands out in a room full of decorations because of its charm and beauty. A unique method of vegetable dye is used to print the designs on the fabric. The fabric is first boiled in walnut or pomegranate skin followed by being stamped by vegetable and flower colors. This sofreh has patterns in both sides, giving you two beautiful designs to choose for your decorations. Cover dining table on special occasions to embellish the ornamentation.
- Size - 40"x40" ( 100x100 cm)
- Color - blue and burgundy
- Hand stamping - 1200 times stamping per square meter with handmade wooden stamps (600 times each side)
- Material- organic cotton, natural fabric
- Cleaning method- Use cold water and soft detergent. Make sure to iron it from the back while the iron is set to silk degree.