Add this exquisite afsharie patterned termeh to your decor to bring an undertone of sophistication. It is produced and originated in the city of Yazd in Iran and it is made up of wool and silk. What makes the termeh unique is its silky and shiny texture which causes an effect of changing shades of blue in varying light. Use this as a covering on consoles, coffee or dining tabls to accent your home decoration. You can also hang it on wall to brighten up the space.Whether you have a classic or a postmodern taste, it is a perfect choice for both.
- Size- 67”x19” ( 170x50 cm)
- Shape- hexagon
- Color - blue
- Material- wool and art silk ( fine viscose)
- Inner layer material - polyester
- Cleaning method - dry cleaning only
- Do not expose to heat for a long time